Sign in to follow this  
bigragu714

"BE" pressure washers

I have been looking for a decent backup machine or two the last couple of weeks. I keep coming across this company/machine in different searches and i have to say the prices are decent. Does anyone know anything about this company. is it a good machine/company or stay away.....there are a couple of auctions on ebay that have a 13 hp 4 Gpm machine with trailer and used 275 gallon tank for 1800 which is very reasonabale (and others that are more expensive). i dont need the set up just a good quality backup machine or two. reasonably priced. My main machine is a Mi-t-m, its a horse. what do you guys think? the link for the company is provided.

BE Pressure Supply Inc.

i would prefer Belt over direct but price is an issue this year. any info would be appreciated

Paul, is the zong shen a knock off on honda? i just ask because it sounds like a chinese name....also how good are they?

ive been to your website and i have seen a couple of things i liked or have questions on, I will call the number on the website and hopefully speak with you.