Sign in to follow this  
bigdtrucks

Company Name Change

Question

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted much but have been reading for over two years. My son and I have been in business for almost three years. To take the business to the next level we have decided to make our presence known on the internet. In doing so, we decided to change our name to something catchy that people can remember. The website will be finished soon but I just wanted anyone who had seen our name know our new name.

I appreciate all of the valuable info from the many great contributors. We wouldn’t be as far along as we are without the bbs’s.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted much but have been reading for over two years. My son and I have been in business for almost three years. To take the business to the next level we have decided to make our presence known on the internet. In doing so, we decided to change our name to something catchy that people can remember. The website will be finished soon but I just wanted anyone who had seen our name know our new name.

I appreciate all of the valuable info from the many great contributors. We wouldn’t be as far along as we are without the bbs’s.

Thanks

Nice to have you here Darl. I like the name, it rather catchy.

Thanks

They will never "remember you" IF they can't find you in the first place :(

Your name should say WHAT you do, and WHERE you do it.

Clay County Pressure Washing, Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa, Miami Roof Cleaning, Tampa Pressure Washing. are all good names.

Unfortunately, the "catchy" names will screw you up for a search.

Sorry to "spoil the party" :(

Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning