Sign in to follow this  
All Surface

Please say a Prayer for a dear Friend...Thank You!

Question

I've never asked for anything like this before from any of you but I've seen what the power of prayer has done for many folks in need on these BB's.

One of my wifes best friends and mine is dying of cancer. We have known about it for some time but now the end is very near for her. We have been visiting her in a hospice hospital and now she has come home to die. We have been stopping by the house every chance we get to be with her. She is now in the last stages and the cancer has taken over her brain, spine and all her lymph nodes. She has stopped eating and drinking as of a couple of days ago and she can no longer speak. She is a very strong woman and one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet and surely doesn't deserve this but it is a fight she cannot win.

I ask that you just say a quick prayer for her and ask the Lord to make her passing as easy as possible and that he take her in his arms and comfort her. This poor woman has suffered sooo much. Her name is Bonnie.

Thanks in advance to all of you. I know that she and the Lord will hear your prayers.

6 answers to this question

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words and prayers and to let you know that Bonnie passed away this morning @ 10:15 am. The good Lord must have heard all of your prayers and decided it was time for her to go home where I'm sure her suffering has ended. Again, Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart and from Bonnie's family.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words and prayers and to let you know that Bonnie passed away this morning @ 10:15 am. The good Lord must have heard all of your prayers and decided it was time for her to go home where I'm sure her suffering has ended. Again, Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart and from Bonnie's family.

God Bless You Larry.

She is with God now free of Pain.

I feel your Pain Bro.

Chris

Sorry to hear your loss of a good friend, it is always tough but if their in pain it is better to let them go, if they are ready to meet their maker. God bless you all!!