Sign in to follow this  
sjr services

SJR Services

Hi everyone. I just started my pressure washing business. I specialize in aircraft washing and detailing (dry washing and wet washing). I'm new to vehicle vehicle fleet washing. My rig is equipped to carry 2 tanks 1 150 gallon tank and a 250 gallon tank. I only use de-ionized water. Aside from my water the rig carries a 3000 psi max pressure washer and a generator. every thing is nicely packaged in a 1989 ford diesel f-450 mechanics truck. I am completely mobile. I can do pressure degreasing on heavy equipment, power wash drive ways aswell, I'm equipped to do mostly anything. I have 3 aircraft contracts, 2 small U.S. government fleet vehicle contracts, 1 electric utility company, but I'm looking for more work. If anyone hears of anything in the south Texas area please let me know. Thanks.

Hi Joe thanks for the welcome. I'm coming to realize how hard it is to break into this business especially on the aviation side of my business. The economy doesnt help either. The fleet side isnt too hard for the most part my crrent clients seem to like my work and the fact that i'm mobile is a big plus and time saver for them. I'm thankful I work everyday tho. The part I hate is that i'm not sales oriented I hate being a salesman haha. Since im still building up my client base im having to do alot of selling. Since I specialize in fleet washing I designated every monday as my sales day this is when I look for and meet with diffrent companies that run fleet vehicles. I dont look forward to mondays haha.

Welcome to TGS. There is a lot to learn here on the board. Wishing you good luck on your biz.

To set your sig. go to My Controls at the top of the page and then down the left side of that page there is a list, click on edit sig.

Post a message in the quick reply box as you have before, then click "Go Advanced".

Click the control button that says "manage attachments".

Use the "browse" button to look for pics on your pc and select one.

Click "Upload" when you are finished.

Click "Submit Reply" and you're done.

Rod!~