Sign in to follow this  
charlie

2009 business?

Question

32 answers to this question

Extremely busy here and while the weather hasn't been the most cooperative we've pcked up the sunny dry days whenever available to finish. We're about two weeks behind but I'm not going to complain... we're booking for late July and August right now. Working alot more weekends here lately :(

Next question for full timers only. How many deck cleaning and treatments do you average in a week now. I know weather has some play in it. Lets say April through May

Next question for full timers only. How many deck cleaning and treatments do you average in a week now. I know weather has some play in it. Lets say April through May

Charlie,

Please go to your "My Controls" and complete your signature line.

We average about 8,000 s/f per week. Maybe 8-11 decks.

Hey Ken

I gonnna be training one of my uncle's crews back near you. He's located in West Chester, Pa. Judge Mobile Wash. I don't know if you've heard of us. we've been mainly doing lot of trash trucks, fleet, commercial buildings, gov work, oil spills. Wanna save me the trip? just kidding it will be nice to visit my old stomping grounds. So your pretty busy with deck restoration. That's great, really picking up for me too..

Hey Sam, we do some work in West Chester, malvern but its not often so I haven't heard the company name but there are probably plenty of commercial companies that are ten times the size of mine I have never heard of either.