Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

The same D%MN raccoon

Question

I will be having another encounter with my friend the "pi$sed off raccoon.

I guess one benefit is that this customer is 3rd year repeat business.

2 yrs. running this particular raccoon has stood it's ground, which happens to be right under the deck I maintain for this customer.

The customer knows I fear this raccoon. It was a dead give away last year when he watched me bolt across his yard like a pansy tit.

This raccoon holds her ground too. Stands right up on her hind legs and "puffs up" at me when I am cleaning over the area of her babies.

The customer has 4 dogs on the property that don't even mess with the raccoon anymore.

I am truely hoping she has moved on this year as I don't want to put up with her attitude towards me while she is trying to protect her babies this spring.

Remember..... pansy tit me.

Of course I could blast her with my wand and temporarily fix the situation, but there is the whole " I've done wrong" gig going on in my head.

I don't want to hurt the animal so I am sure I will just run again if she start her sh%t with me again this year.

My customer has tried ( here say) to get the raccoon off of the property

I'm told.

But I have seen her..... she is big and will take on Satan.

..... yes....... this year I will run......... once again........ like a pansy tit.

The things I will put up with for the LTV of a customer.

I guess I should have asked him if the raccoon has been removed this year yet?

But I didn't.

Maybe he looks forward to seeing me run across his yard. Maybe that's why he tips me so far every year.

Maybe he submits video to AFV.

Maybe he likes my work ( hmmmm never thought of that one)

I like repeat business. I call them all once or twice throughout the year to see if they need to schedule.

...... even the one's with Raccoons.

20 answers to this question

Yep .... that's meeeeeeee.

Somehow I feel smarter out of her reach. Ha.

Cmon man she is as big as clydesdale and of course I am going to run.

The second time we met she was covered in a pretty warm hydroxide mix and super pis$ed at me.

I know she remembers me man.

I have seen her eyes.

They are EYES OF THE DEVIL and I will run like a pansy tit and live to tell about it.

Or you could charge $500 bucks to trap it and set it lose 20 miles away where it will find a new home.

upsell the raccoon? Awesome!!!

I need one of those poles with a noose 10 ft away.

On second thought I would rather run..........

It's really the customers problem, not mine. I can always run away.

He has to live with the thing from perdition.

Did I mention I will run.

The Raccoon really has no reason to leave when you think about it.

She has the dogs food that I am sure she steals. she has a pool and hot tub. ( picture a raccoon in a hot tub flipping me off) lol.

The customer is a children's surgeon who is most likely at the hospitol most of the 24 hr period.

The raccoon pretty much has the run of the place if she wants it. The dogs don't go anywhere near her. They are smart like me. I run. Ha.

Edited by Adrian

lol :)

LOL Celeste.

I love your modest suggestion.

I will have to let you guys know after I get back from his place if the Satancoon is still dwelling.

Worst case would be if the babies from last year still live there too.

....then you will see me fly.

What disturbs me the most, is that these folks live day in and day out with Rocky right underneath the floorboards? Is he like their unofficial pet?

That's not all Dan, you should see some of the snakes around here.

They pour out of the foundations of these resi's as fast as the water falls sometimes.

.... in case you were wondering..... I will run from snakes as well.

Some Texas species even though non poisonous can perch themselves from the ground as high as 4 ft. and literally chase you if you pis$ them off. Of course they are are slowly being burned by the housewash mix and usu. do a voodoo death dance.

But yes....... I run.

Edited by Adrian

Adrian,

Why don't you just ask Henry to do the brotherly thing for a fellow TGS member and fly down to Texas and save you the embarrassment of being a "pansy tit" again? :lol: He could make a quick 500 bucks! :lol: If you do, get a video!

Beth

I can see Henry holding a cage with a hairless hydroxide burned and scarred raccoon gnawing and grunting at the cage,

and a streeeeeeaaaaaakkkkk of an image bolting in the other direction.

I can see Henry holding a cage with a hairless hydroxide burned and scarred raccoon gnawing and grunting at the cage,

and a streeeeeeaaaaaakkkkk of an image bolting in the other direction.

Wacoon Wuss! :lol:

Beth

(song) Immmmmmmm alllllllright! don't nobody worry bout me.

:lol:

That's some funny stuff there Adrian.

Me, I would tell the customer to find a relocating business like Henry mentioned.

If it were in my yard, I got a nice bb rifle to pop it with and get it to scat.

Rod!~

Critters are pretty common under the wood, Rod. My towns " Theme" is " The Livable Forest" so there are ALOT of critters.

Most, stray cats and possum or ( opossum as some say).

Those are pretty easy to deal with. They just run away and scatter leaves and bump into things on the way out.

This raccoon however, well satan has already been mentioned one too many times in this thread. But I think you know my feelings towards "Rocky".

One customer had a fake rattlesnake on their deck ( to scare off other critters).

As I was measuring the low side I came up to the snake and fell over backwards in their yard with a "yelp" and a grunt as I slammed into the ground.

I got the job. That one out of pity maybe lol.

You could alwasy call Vexcon from LA to come over and get :lildevil:

I was :rotfl: so hard by the time I got to the end of this thread there were tears. You might suggest the AFV and split it with the home owner. Maybe you could get Larry the Cable Guy to do a voice over for the video.

Now that there is funny I don't care who you are.