Sign in to follow this  
Russell Cissell

New Web Site Launching Soon

Extreme Solutions Inc. is expecting to launch it's new contractor support web site within the next seven days. In addition to product information the site will have many contractor support features. Most notably will be the ESI Research Library and the National Contractor Network Program.

The Research Library is a dynamic database made up of research articles and data collected for over a decade. This valuable resource was designed with the success of every contractor in mind. Inside you will find information on topics like: How to form a legal business, Insurance License and bonding issues, Working with the SBA and SCORE, Valuating a business when it's time to sell. You will also find loads of information and tips related to the operation of a restoration business. This database will be constantly updated by our own research team and there will also be a feature allowing you to submit information that you think would be beneficial to your fellow restoration contractor.

By joining the national contractor network you will have access to some of the hottest leads in the restoration industry. Many of these leads are already confirmed and the customers have a good idea of the "ball park" they are playing in. This means a much higher close rate and fewer "shoppers." Best of all it's totally free!

If you are interested in receiving the Official Launch Notification, shoot me a quick e-mail so I have your address and I will make sure that you get an e-mail notification when the announcements are sent out.

You can e-mail me at imrcc1@aol.com

Bet of Luck

Russell Cissell