Sign in to follow this  
danster

Mystery pump

Hey guys. Bought this pump at a garage sale for 10 bucks. The ceramic pistons are broken and needs packings. But there is no tags on it to say which model pump it is. All I know its a General pump, 3000 psi, 4 gpm direct drive pump.

Does anybody know which model this is?????

[ATTACH]12971[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12972[/ATTACH]

Thanks for any imput.

Dan

post-1118-137772264783_thumb.jpg

post-1118-1377722648_thumb.jpg

Edited by danster

I think that's an Admiral Pump. Used to be distributed exclusively by Spraymart. They've switched to the Legacy brand, but parts are still available for the Admirals. Isn't there a sticker on the slanted part of the rear crankcase cover? It should have the model number on it.

I think that's an Admiral Pump. Used to be distributed exclusively by Spraymart. They've switched to the Legacy brand, but parts are still available for the Admirals. Isn't there a sticker on the slanted part of the rear crankcase cover? It should have the model number on it.

There is no sticker or embossed plates on it. That's why I'm wondering which model pump it is so I can order the parts.

It does look like an Admiral doesn't it?

Thanks for the input guys. If anybody else know please do tell. The gentleman that sold it to me said it was a T- something (big help....LOL)

Dan