Sign in to follow this  
Cat Powerwashing Inc.

Getting rid of herbal smells from a empty warehouse

Question

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on this site. I hope everyone is doing well this year! I have a job I have to quote that involves removing a strong smell of herbs from an empty factory that was used for storage bags of herbal products. (oregano, coffee ect.) Does anyone know of a chemical that can be applied using an x-jet that will neutralize the smell?

10 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on this site. I hope everyone is doing well this year! I have a job I have to quote that involves removing a strong smell of herbs from an empty factory that was used for storage bags of herbal products. (oregano, coffee ect.) Does anyone know of a chemical that can be applied using an x-jet that will neutralize the smell? The smell is pretty strong when you walk into this place. I wont be able to wash the walls or the ceilings due too electrical lights, outlets ect. Thinking of just applying something too the floor, let dwell then rinse.

Edited by Cat Powerwashing Inc.

That's easy!

Use Oxione it will do the job.

It cleans and will eleminate all odors.

It may smell wors at first but after you rinse it will be gone,it will actually draw the residue out of the concrete.

Questions, call me any time.

Thank you.

Ozone generator, lost electric at boat with a freezer full of bait, electric was off for 2-3 days, smell was not pleasant when I opened the salon door. In fact i could only walk in for about 2 minutes to bring out buckets of bait to dispose of. Removed freezer, washed area with bleach, placed baking soda around cabin and let large ozone generator run for a week. Kilz all surfaces and now I can watch football games in salon.

That's easy!

Use Oxione it will do the job.

It cleans and will eleminate all odors.

It may smell wors at first but after you rinse it will be gone,it will actually draw the residue out of the concrete.

Questions, call me any time.

OxiOne is simply Percarb, Metasilicate, and soda ash (yes, I read the MSDS on your site). Please explain how these chems will back up your claims.

Paul, if you want folks to buy your product here's a little tip: Spell it right

Oxi One, and don't make outrageous claims to INFORMED cleaning contractors. If you can fool Joe Consumer, good for you. Anyway, hawk your goods in the appropriate forum please.

OxiOne is simply Percarb, Metasilicate, and soda ash (yes, I read the MSDS on your site). Please explain how these chems will back up your claims.

Paul, if you want folks to buy your product here's a little tip: Spell it right

Oxi One, and don't make outrageous claims to INFORMED cleaning contractors. If you can fool Joe Consumer, good for you. Anyway, hawk your goods in the appropriate forum please.

Not to mention, I have asked you 3 times now to complete your signature line. PLEASE.