Sign in to follow this  
Scott Stone

Cleaner Times article.

Question

I was reading the October 2009 cleaner times, and came across Beth's article. She quoted everybody, well, except for me. Nice job Beth.

What really cracked me up though, was in the classified section in the back. There was a guy that had an ad in for consulting on roof cleaning. Odd enough that he was offering services for that, but he was out of Phoenix. I have lived here nearly all of my life, and got a couple of gray hairs. I have never seen a roof to be cleaned in Phoenix. Makes me wonder what his expertise is, and why he thinks that he can offer it.

3 answers to this question

I went to Mesa last year and between Phoenix and Mesa, I did not see any dirty roofs at all. I did see some mold and algae here and there like on sides of buildings and houses where the sun does not shine but nothing on the roofs.

Maybe Arizona is where the florida Roof Cleaners will go to retire so they never have to see another dirty roof ever. hahahahaha

Excellent article. I read it to Karhy aloud and we both enjoyed it. Maybe one day we can branch out to start another Magazine like the Master Blaster was back in the day along with continuing our relationship with the Cleaner Times.

I would'nt be surprise that one day the Cleaner Times just becomes an internet Mag where you will have to subscribe on the net to read it. That is the direction most mags are going these days. Soon the days of the printed paper will be ancient history.