Sign in to follow this  
eric

bullet nozzle

Question

Hi,

I am getting ready to buy a bullet nozzle from pressure tek.They seem very knowledgeable. This is the tip that has a 1/4 " quick connect. Please forward your experiences with this type of tip.

thanks

4 answers to this question

Are you calling a 0 deg. a bullet nozzle?? Or might you be reffering to a nozzle that is rounded at the tip? (I think they might be made for kitchen exhaust cleaning) And yes Bob is Very knowledgeable, he also won't tell you something just to make a sale.

Bullet, shooter and that thingy that shoots a straight stream of water up to 40 feet depending on the GPM of your pressure washer.

This is the method that I have used for years. Adams injector to apply chems. The use of various nozzles depending on the situation. If you use a 0040 nozzle it will pull chemical and shoot about 40 feet depending on the GPM of the pump. This nozzle gives you a bullet stream, but the pattern is round and tight. So I use a round steam nozzle blank, drilled the correct hole size to match an #40 orifice. The steam nozzle has about a three inch barrel and the pattern is more of a fuzzy bullet ( for lack of a better term ) that allows you to more evenly apply the chemicals and still shoots the chemicals to the same height.

If you want this method to apply chems with a ratio of about 4 to 1 ( depending on the GPM of your pump ), plumb a Shur-Flo pump into the chemical pickup line that goes to the injector. the will boost the injection rate.

Bob