Sign in to follow this  
staudend

Replacement Shurflos and parts

I wish I knew about this before I spent 98 bucks on a replacement shurflo from Orschlens last year. My current shurflo troubles led me to System accessories (877) 917-1199. They sell shurflo pumps and parts for way less than locally, even with shipping. I called Shurflo directly and they referred me to them. They are in Georgia somewhere. A new pump there costs around 70 bucks as opposed to near 100 at Orschlens I spent on my last pump.

Just a quick note from a relieved Pressure Washer who couldn't find a good shop or shurflo dealer anywhere close. Hope this helps you pressure washers who aren't in big cities.

Northern Tool & Supply is a great place to order Sureflows, at under $70. Also, for something like $6.95, they will sell you a two year extended warranty.

I didn't realize Beth carried Sureflows.

Remember, the service & support you obtain is invaluable, and Beth does provide excellent service and support. Many of the larger ordering houses provide service and support much like the process of pulling teeth.

Hey Tony is that way some end up with false teeth if they stay in this business 15 or 20 years?

How many years have YOU been around now!

Guys and Gals remember the cost of the Shur Flo depends on which model also, not just the brand name and they do make one heck of a lot of models.

I use mine to spray down my chems so have to have one that can handle that stuff.

Jon,

I think the false teeth come about as a result of eating too much candy.

I've been at this for nine years now, and despite it all, still have all my teeth!