Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Signature Required

Question

People,

if you are new to this BBS, please take time to read the rules of this forum.

You are required to have a signature line. We like to know who we are talking to, sharing info, and forms etc. with.

If you come on board here and expect to just take, take, take, without us knowing who you are, then you will find some resistance from the other contractors.

Above all, if you do not approve of the The Grime Scene Rules, you do have an option.

Do not send me email or hate mail of your dislike to be acknowledged here.

Repeat the above line to yourself just one more time.

I certainly don't have time to agrue with you about keeping your identity in the dark.

.... and when you do "express" your dislike to me about your signature line, tendency to "bash" falls in place real quick.

By the way, bashing is not allowed either.

If you don't approve of the methods I use to fulfill my duty to TGS....

well,......again, you have options.

Following the rules is much faster ( and safer for your standing) and takes a heck of a lot less time than bashing someone in the end.

6 answers to this question

I'm sending you some hate mail right now, Adrian. :)

I this video for some guys on the *** forum, but the benefits are still the same for this forum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_YObkxZr4]YouTube - Hood Cleaning Helper - How to Anchor Text Your Keywords[/ame]

cool brutha, hope it helps. Oh yeah, forgot to say on the video but make sure you don't have the same keyword phrase on every forum. For instance: put "Roof Cleaning In Panellis Co" then "Need My Roof Cleaned", on ***, then "What are those black streaks" on another forum, etc...

Makes sense?

Edited by HotShot
made no sense, hope it's better now...

cool brutha, hope it helps. Oh yeah, forgot to say on the video but make sure you don't have the same keyword phrase on every forum. For instance: put "Roof Cleaning In Panellis Co" then "Need My Roof Cleaned", on ***, then "What are those black streaks" on another forum, etc...

Makes sense?

10-4------4-10-----Over and out!