Sign in to follow this  
Visionzlandscapes

Concrete washing & sealing

Question

5385 sqft of concrete driveway and sidewalk. never cleaned, 12 years old, trees all around and its pretty dirty!

How much would you guys charge for this job in your area for a good customer that gets you a good amount of work? Thats wash and seal. this is residential concrete.

thanks for ALL the input. I know theres alot of different prices but what do you guys charge to seal per sqft and what would u charge for this job?

thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

As Extreme Seal Inc we are professionals, we drive a $55.000 dollar truck and equipment, so we would charge a min of $0.75 cts a square ft, and on a sunny day we could do the job,one day lets say 5 hours of cleaning and second day maybe two hours to seal it with simix solutions concrete sealer that has a 7 year warranty not to grow no mold or mildew,at $020 cts cost ,how much profit is that again for seven hours of work?

Hope this answers your question?

Happy thanks giving

Paul

to be honest i really dont have that great of equipment but i do have a 20k truck and the equipment to make things possible. Here is how i came about the pricing.

washing-.14 per sqft

sealing . 15 per sqft

i am just using the thompsons sealer it going to cost me 5.5 cent per square for the sealer so i tripped it almost.

total for the job. =$1550.00 before taxes

does that sound reasonable? it did take us 10 hrs just to wash it but i only have a 3000 and 3.2 gpm pressure washer how does the price sound guys? thanks for all input!

I cannot give you an exact price as the surrounding has to be seen before the work is taken. If you provide me the picture of your area i could have given a rough estimate of what can be done here and what will be the charges.

Edited by tushar