Sign in to follow this  
gutterdog

What do YOU do, when this happens! lol!!

Question

Found this happened to my truck last night, this morning, lol!!! I turned it into a goood thing. I spent all day replacing the tools, most of them. Had the truck detailed and glass getting replaced tomorow morning, alarm being installed next rainy day! I shouldve asked how much to include the ladders with the detail, lol!!! Here the pic i took this morning. (heres an after thought. After robbing me they couldve closed the door all the way and saved my battery some juice, lol)

004B052tshf.jpg

Edited by gutterdog

9 answers to this question

I feel your pain..... I also wholesale cars. I have at least ten different car windows busted overnight. (not at home) The last was this thanksgiving morning.

Note to all crackheads, I dont keep turkey in the car!

That sucks man!

Hey Trevor! window got replaced today and most of the tools have been replaced and not kept in truck anymore. I just been lazy man! Alarm next rainy day. Think they were trying to get the tom tom. It was in the house lol! Here the new window!

004C052tshf.jpg

Edited by gutterdog

I feel your pain..... I also wholesale cars. I have at least ten different car windows busted overnight. (not at home) The last was this thanksgiving morning.

Note to all crackheads, I dont keep turkey in the car!

What im understanding is this time of year more break ins.

GDog, had that happen to me about a month ago. But my alarm went off and scarred the perps away. I have the same model Ford Truck. I replaced the whole wind wing assembly. Instead of breaking the glass they tried to pry it open, and it exploded and sent glass all over the interior. Didnt loose anything but the window.