Sign in to follow this  
H2OWizard

Crystal Clear Professional Ext. Window Cleaning Gun

Has anyone heard about this gun? I think the company that makes it is located in the Dallas area but cannot remember for sure. I ordered one a couple of months ago but they said it would be on backorder till August. My problem is that the 800 number I had for them no longer works and 411 says they can't help.....and I REALLY NEED to get hold of them! If any of you guys have heard of this company or it's product and know how I can get hold of 'em, I would really appreciate the info.

Steve

Starting to think that myself. The company that I got the info from initially, can't be reached either. I had the specs on the gun but lost 'em somewhere. I guess I'll take your advise and see if the attorney general can help me out.

Thanks, PressurePros. : )

Nope, that's not it. It looks like a regular gun you would buy at wally world or somewhere but the handle is filled with de-ionization pellets that soften and purify the water. The company says you can use regular dishwashing liquid in it then flip the switch to rinse. The window washing company that uses it says it is their best marketing tool 'cause the magic is not in the soap but in the wand.

BTW, ordered my x-jet from you the other day...was wondering if I upgraded my unit, will I also have to upgrade the x-jet?

Steve