Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Chems for cleaning canvas boat covers?

I'm looking for more work on those rainy days like today and yesterday and the day before that.

I have alot of these canvas boat covers around they have mildew/dirt,spider webs pretty bad.I've used bleached/soap then p/washed to clean them before and they streaked real bad.I didn't like how they looked when they were wet now when dried wasn't too bad.

:dunno: So i'm looking for a good fast working chemical safe around the water to clean them.Also something that won't harm a boat if it's parked under it.

Best to check with the local authority overseeing the water. They may not find Simple Green OK to allow in the water. I'd be pretty confident of that.

i have seen in some paper work for msd's for sg, that it had been tested on water larva and shrimps ands the like and it had passed ok....i am sure it is on thier site somewhere....i will have a look later on in the week when i have time....paul.

Keep it wet and keep rinsing- Yes it will- but if your a BLEACHHEAH you can do it !! Because their the best !!! I'll SayNoMore . I want samples of gray away ?? where do I get them??