Sign in to follow this  
waterforce

Opinions wanted please

Question

11 answers to this question

First thing first, no one knows you so please go to the "user control panel" and click the signature link and fill out your signature as it states in the rules you read before signing on.

Second, site looks good but get ready you are probably going to get hammered here by the non pressure roof cleaning guys for using a surface cleaner on that roof. Its probably not that bad since its a tile roof but I still think we know a better safer way than that.

Edited by Russ Spence

...Second, site looks good but get ready you are probably going to get hammered here by the non pressure roof cleaning guys for using a surface cleaner on that roof. Its probably not that bad since its a tile roof but I still think we know a better safer way than that.

We Colonists always feel WE know how to do everything better. ;) Though as I understand it, moss and lichen (I refer to them as 3-dimensional fungus) are the big issues for your customers - not so much algae like we have.

We Colonists always feel WE know how to do everything better. ;) Though as I understand it, moss and lichen (I refer to them as 3-dimensional fungus) are the big issues for your customers - not so much algae like we have.

well said John ole chap! Could you pass me a lump of sugar for my tea?

I do think the site looks good and well thought out, looks like you you have some good SEO working too.

I like the site. I need one. Really need one. The person I use for BAD AXE FORESTRY MOWING LLC. Can take my pictures and info and add it but he is not a graphic person. Some sites have really bright pic. Looking forward to the RoundTable Russ.

What happened?

nothing I just dont feel like it, they are a pain to do, think of it like Christmas, months of preperation and then its over very fast.

We still may do a local meeting this summer though

nothing I just dont feel like it, they are a pain to do, think of it like Christmas, months of preperation and then its over very fast.

We still may do a local meeting this summer though

That is a shame. I learned alot and enjoyed meeting everyone. I know from helping organize State Championship for sporting clays how much effort is involved. Russ, you need help. We should organize a group of people to represent Alabama. Meet, Plan,Organize.

I personally would not need the cookout at the park, or the country music singer. I will help you any way I can. I will be glad to drive over to help. You need to tighten your ass up. What happened to going big?