Sign in to follow this  
gww35

Hot and Mighty

Hot And Mighty Mobile Cleaning Systems

Considering this unit for installation in a E350 (smaller tank) what do you think? Seems like a solid unit and I am impressed with the pre-sale customer service. I visited two local distributors for a large name brand and they are pretty much unresponsive to email and phone calls.

From my understanding, the one thing good about them is that they will make it anyway you want.

what will you be using this unit for?

What size box is on your E350?

We have an E350 Econoline SuperDuty with a 16Ft box and we comfortably carry 750 G's Water as well as our MiTm machine and other equipment. We like out machine, just wish we had more GPM.

You gotta love the burner stack made out of air condition ducting LOL.... I would go with stainless steel for the stack it will last alot longer .. Trust Me ( From Experience ) Have a sheet metal shop make you a vent and vent it out the back of the box on your truck

I am trying to keep the van in the full size cargo van category. (For a number of reasons the main reason is parking.) I can sacrifice the extra room a box truck affords, I used to have a carpet cleaning van that was always packed to capacity, I had a truck mount, giant hose reel and two water tanks. I will be targeting residential for house and roof & driveways, and small commercial work. Will probably venture in to KEC at some point. My other machine I was looking at was the Landa PGDC with a wheel kit and run it from the van and remove if necessary.

George, I started out with an E350 Supervan with a rack. I had the skid cross ways even with the side sliding door, which is basicly over the rear axle. Get a surface cleaner with a foldable or removable handle. I had a 55 gal chem/water tank in there too.