Sign in to follow this  
John T

Should the PWNA have an active Bulletin board again??

Should the PWNA have an active bulletin board again??  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the PWNA have an active bulletin board again??

• Yes Yes and Yes. They need an internet voice.
    • Yes but only for them to come out with PWNA news only.
    • No because there is no need for it and the last tanked when is wasn't cared for.
    • No. We have to many bb's in this industry already .

Beth I beleive that right now they have two strong members with BBS presence. TGS & *** are both great places to maintain the contact to members and future members. The traffic is similar and has a cross between the two main groups of contractors. Residential and Commercial troll the BBS and see the info.

Starting a bBS at the moment might be just making a mistake by moving to fast.

The PWNA BOD in place is very wise and they have gotten the bank account without all the hype, without even alot of members to the best its ever been.

I see them now starting a stern foundation on the awareness and eductional stage to rebuild the industry one contractor at a time.

The PWNA is not going to be a choice for all, it never has been. The PWNA is and will be and elite group of pro's.

This guys are not selling dreams!! They are selling that if you work hard and you are serious about the business that you will succeed.

The idea of PWNA paying your membership back ten fold doesnt exist unless your ready to work at this business.

PWNA right now is simply a voice and a group of people to turn to for help if needed.

Future Goals and dreams are far down the road. I like this MOTTO ((( welcome to reality-PWNA)))

I like the one to ( PWNA The million dollar club!!! do you wanna be there? )

Well said Ron!! I would only add to that if you join Market Market Market your membership on all of your advertising with the PWNA logo and the website if you can.

I personally am strongly against the BBS. The PWNA best serves its members with action. We have seen that the PWNA has started to do just that with a couple of good shows the past couple of years and the events coming this summer. In addition to the training classes, I feel that the PWNA should help its members in indentifying the challenges of building a successful business, training to meet the challenges of increasing regulations, and providing a strong and clear voice to those that set policies that govern our livelihood. I think we are starting to see just that starting to take place. I do feel however, that the website needs a freshening up and should be updated to give a more professional and more modern appearance.

You know I talked to Everett about this a few months ago and if done right it could work but there is just to much to manage with it..

The PWNA is heading the right direction by making a presence at some Roundtable events and offering classes there and at there Yearly conventions. I finally think like Paul does about this. There are plenty of good bb's out there such as TGS, ***,PWN,PtState,and Now PWC(Powerwash community) that are good at what they do.. No point in trying to reinvent the wheel again with a PWNA bb.

The ***** has there bb and maybe they can make that one work for there members so you really have all you need if you want to talk Powerwashing on the net.. And you can still talk PWNA on most of those bb's and PWNA members do respond sometimes so the system is working fine.

Carlos,Scott Stone, Doug and many other guys are there to Ron. I don't recall seeing you on Mike's BB but I probably just missed your post.

Carlos,Scott Stone, Doug and many other guys are there to Ron. I don't recall seeing you on Mike's BB but I probably just missed your post.

I'm sure it's a great place, they started bbs in this industry. Dcs1 is the original bbs.

Wish the bbs nothing but success, ill check in once in awhile. Being regular anyplace in 2012 is not on my agenda. Building a couple other companies right now.

Ron ********** text me for

questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute.com