Sign in to follow this  
Hose Jockey

Shotgun/Artillery Fungus

Question

Anyone know of a solution for the problem of this nasty fungus? So far I've only been able to advise my customers how to prevent it from occuring - by removing all wood mulch from around their home and replacing it with a different type of mulch. I'd love to be able to remove it without a trace, but locally, haven't found any remedy. Being able to effectively and efficiently remove it would be a tremendous selling tool here in Richmond, VA - we have it everywhere!!

8 answers to this question

Awesome!! Have you had good luck with it? Can it be applied with a pump-up type sprayer effectively? I see their literature mentions an airless, but seems like it would be quicker to use pump-up. Also, do you know if it is a concentrate or is it a ready-to-use solution? Thanks Russ!

Mark

OK, will do. Already sent an email to their "contact us" tab. Hope to hear from them during the business week. Did you read the old thread about the guy using Mr. Clean Magic Pads?? Sounds like it works, but wow, that pad sure cuts a tiny swath. :-p Thanks again and if I try it I'll let you know how it worked.

Sheesh, I know it's tough! I've been one of the guys who tells customers there's nothing you can do about it. Once I got into this forum though, I was sure someone had found a way to deal with it and kick it's butt.

Beth, I read the thread from '08 where they were using the Mr. Clean Magic Pad. Anyone know if they're still doing that? Carolina PW sent me a link I'm going to check out in a few minutes, and Russ sent me a link as well.

Wish I could come up with the magic bullet myself. THEN I wouldn't have to work two jobs!! :headspin: