Sign in to follow this  
LTCCleaning

How do you clean a blue stone patio?

Question

I've been pressure washing for 5 years and just got a job to pressure wash a small outdoor patio. I've read that I should wash off the patio with just water. Next I should use a 10 to 1 bleach solution with a scrub brush to remove stains. Rinse again. Apply a 3 to 1 bleach solution to the entire area and let stand for 5 minutes then rinse off. Sound right to those who have done this?

I will be using 12.5% SH. Any suggestion on what soap/wash solutions to use along with the SH?

Thanx

Tom

Edited by LTCCleaning

10 answers to this question

NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Please go to your settings and complete your signature line. House rules. It's required.

Welcome to TGS.

Yeah, you're good my man, I see it.

we need to get buster blaster east on board as well as all the new members.

Welcome Thomas, we are glad you're here.

Happy Learning!!!!!

Right on. You will like it here. It's one of the cooler places to be as far as forums go.

You can learn alot as you progress here. Just avoid the drama of some of the "vets" here,( they are all old and cranky, like me, and don't get enough sleep) and you will pick up on some great tips.

Alot, in fact most of the folks here are the very ones who are forging the future of this industry and have been in it since it's infancy.

I think Ron ********** is like 1000 years old. Kidding Ron.

Beth and Rod are like 800 yrs. old. ( but Beth doesn't look a day past 27....... hope I saved my butt on that one)

I have less than a decade to my name, but feels like a 1000 yrs.

But you are at the right place for sure Tom.

Learn to use the search function as well before you ask a question in a new thread. Because it has probably been asked a 1000 times before. ( don't say I didn't warn you on that one). Some of these old dogs will bite your finger off if they find you haven't done any research before you post a question.

Feel free to show off your job pictures too. That way the free world can see your work and it might land you a job.

Plus it helps us help you with questions on projects bidding cleaning solutions, basically what to,.... and what not to do.

My best suggestion is to keep an open mind as there are many different approaches by many different contractors.

It's good because it helps YOU find your way on your own what is best for your company.

blah blah blah blah blah.....

again welcome to TGS.