Sign in to follow this  
apple

Pressure washing Little Rock Arkansas

Question

Here are a couple small jobs we did in Little Rock earlier this year. The first was nothing but a chimney wash and the second was just washing a retaining wall. They needed it done so we did it.:)

post-4896-137772340844_thumb.jpg

post-4896-13777234094_thumb.jpg

post-4896-137772341036_thumb.jpg

post-4896-137772341127_thumb.jpg

17 answers to this question

And a pressure washing video from last spring.

Thats some shot in that Video. Looks like your taking a monster **** after drinking a boat load. :lgsidewaySeriously cool shot:lgmoneyey

Nice work on those Chris.

Off topic: Have you found out any thing on the hospital bid.

Not yet, We're down in San Antonio on our honeymoon Ive tried to work only when absolutely necessary.... but my phone has been ringing off the hook for residential. We are heading home tommorrow so I need to follow up with them once I get on the road.

Katie actually did the filming on that.

That hospital would be sweet. I did get a very strong bite the other day from an apartment complex we bid back in June. Ill be suprised if we dont pick it up fairly quick. The phone has also started ringing alot for residential again.

Today we are headed up to Dallas for the Arkansas/Texas AM game. Im sporting my Hog magnets deep in the heart of Longhorn country!

Chris it is nice to find someone close to home. I am located around Hot springs.

Sorry I didnt see this post awhile back!... We spend quite a bit of time over in Hot Springs and Ive passed through Mena a few times.

What kind of pressure washing do you do over there?