Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What's YOUR most popular Armstrong Clark Color?

What's YOUR most popular Armstrong Clark Color?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What's YOUR most popular Armstrong Clark Color?

• Natural Tone
    • Cedar Tone
    • Redwood Tone
    • Cedar Semi-Transparent
    • Sierra Redwood Semi-Transparent
    • Rustic Brown Semi-Transparent
    • Driftwood Semi-Transparent
    • Oxford Brown Semi-Solid
    • Woodland Brown Semi-Solid
    • Mountain Cedar Semi-Solid
    • Sequoia Semi-Solid
    • Super Cedar
    • Mahogany Flame

Question

9 answers to this question

It's hard to pick one color as they look so much different depending on the age of the wood. I think I like the blended colors much more than the stock colors but if I had to choose one that may be more versatile than the others it would have to be the cedar-semi (albeit too orange for me). The Super Cedar looks absolutely great on new wood (PT) but is probably my least favorite on old wood. Redwood Tone looks nice on older wood but might as well be a neon light on new wood.

Chappy - I'm glad the color made you happy...is that a deck, or an aviary? It sure looks nice...

What's the difference between semi cedar and super cedar? And, how temperature sensitive are they (colder)?

I've used every color of AC. Close run between Mtn Cedar, Woodland Brn and Rustic Brn here. So far this year: One in Driftwood week before last. Same day at another place I used Cedar semi on a lakeside walk way. Last week I used cedar tone for a pine ceiling, super cedar for the cedar posts and trim and Woodland brown for the deck underneath. On Wednesday this week I'll be using Mahogony Flame to seal 100 eastern cedar steps and 9 platforms on a 100' fire tower. That's all donated as part of a restoration project. Least used have been Oxford Brn and Sequoia.

Last week I used cedar tone for a pine ceiling, super cedar for the cedar posts and trim and Woodland brown for the deck underneath.

Do you have pics of this one? I'd really like to see the Woodland Brn and Cedar Semi two-tone