Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

How did they do this??

Question

8 answers to this question

Who knows why they made it. I found it looking for "DUB DUB". What is a Dub Dub? I saw the name on a SUV that looked like a Suburban with added molding and spinner wheels. Then I saw it on a sign in Off Road Fury, so curiosity found the above. I thought maybe it was something like Saleen or Rousch.

There is an embedded .swf file in it...shockwave flash.

Why? Maybe someone experimenting with web page design.

Pretty cool, though.

I often wonder about the folks who make all the shockwave and flash and all the other video stuff you can find everywhere on the net...this stuff can't be all that quick to put together...Don't they have a life? I barely have time to check email and read the boards....

They're probably like I was a few years back.....high school left me with ample free time (outside of taekwondo), so I spent it building player levels for the then-popular Doom and Duke Nukem games and putting together web pages (which were nothing more than HTML back then with sparse JAVA applets). I wouldn't know where to begin with the new stuff...like you said, no more time!

Yes it is a macromedia flash file, with a javascript call to "shake the browser". Pretty easy actually, since flash lets you since mpg files to actions. Funny