Sign in to follow this  
TNRoofCleaner

Check out my new site - Feedback welcome

Question

9 answers to this question

site looks great Pat. I posted an article from a cedar siding house we cleaned this year in Louisville, KY and it started showing up on my google searches within a day. If any wood restoration guys are looking for a great SEO boost this winter, there is crazy link juice from deckstainingtips.com

You are all set up Beth.

FYI to all, I have the following domains that will be set up as feeder sites to this one.

DeckStainingInfo.com

DeckStainingNews.com

LogCabinStainingTips.com

LogCabinSealingTips.com

LogHomeStainingTips.com

LogHomeSealingTips.com

The site is already coming up in local searches for those that have been listed withing the 1st 3 pages. Not bad for a new site.

Just wanted to give you a sneak peak at one of the sites that will be designed to feed traffic to Deck Staining Tips.com - If anyone would like to submit photos for the site feel free to send them to me. You will be give full credit for them and links to you once more. Let me know what you think of the site.

http://loghomestainingtips.com

Your right Pat, people (potentiel customers) do look at these sites and contrators get hired.

I have recieved plenty of work from these forums and websites.

Once they realize it's not as simple as slopping some stain on wood they re-consider the project and hire a contractor.

Right On!!!!!!

Just wanted to give a little update. The site is doing well with the exception of people listing their business but that is their choice.

Beth you might be interested to know that your listing is doing well. As a matter of fact for the search term "deck staining company germantown md" the map page was coming up #1 as of about 1 minute ago from here anyways.

See what happens when you search places like "deck staining germantown md" or "deck staining houston" I am finding the map page coming up on the front page in both areas. Check out Louisville also, these seem to be competitive areas.

The site is FREE and I am not selling anything. The Facebook page now has 91 followers but only 15 contractors have taken advantage of the listings.

The whole object is to make less room for your competitor on the front page. With spring approaching, I checked the stats this evening and there was a whopping 96% increase in traffic. We had well over 500 visitors in the last 30 days and 47% of those came from search engines.

This site was truly created to help you and me. I do not sell any products so I have nothing to bug you with for sales. The only thing I have for sale is ad space on the front page under the preferred applicators but I do not bug anyone for that either. It just helps compensate me for my time. The only thing that I really gain is local domination in my area.

The site is also now on page 1 for "deck staining company" and "deck stain applicator"

So it is your choice if you want FREE help or not.

Happy Staining.