Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

Power Booster

Recently purchased a "Power booster" so that I could link my two machines together to run my surface cleaner more efficiently. The power booster is basically two hoses with one way valves that merge into one out hose. I have a hot 4.8 GPM 3000 PSI and a cold 4.0 gpm 3000 PSI. The hot has a flow actuated unloader and the cold has a pressure actuated unloader. When I connect them and try to run the surface cleaner, the cold/pressure actuated machine kicks on but the hot/flow actuated machine never builds up pressure. Will putting a k7 flow actuated on the cold machine remedy this problem? I know it will work with two pressure actuated unloaders, but I won't be removing the k7 from the large machine. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks!

I never actually hooked it up to the surface claner because I didn't have the larger tips. What I did was use a very large oriface 0 degree tip that should have been more than both machines together could max out. I do see what your saying about the surface cleaner tips they would have to be rated for the 8.8 gpm it would theoretically would be pushing. I also tried it with a 80 degree size 11 tip that I had to try for roof cleaning.