Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Vette Wagon

Question

7 answers to this question

Yeah I think you might be, but the Continental is VERY cool. Id love to find one around here. Collision and restoration is my current full time gig, and I'd love to do one of those old Lincolns painted black on the ground and with some big wheels. But yeah someone definitely ruined a nice vette.

So, do you think this was an add on to the vette. I do remember the prototype vette wagons. They never went into production, but, there were a few of them made. Is this not an original in your opinion.

I still think it's a cool find, but to see one in the flesh is a rare event in this case.

BTW, the Lincoln was in mint condition too. Very classy, and very cool.

Edited by Adrian
spelling

Most if not all prototypes are scraped, never are any titled so I'd have to say it is a modification, vettes are fiberglass as I'm sure you know, so it wouldn't be that hard to do. But yeah, is the cont. for sale too? I'm thinking roadtrip to texas!!

Yeah, it's for sale but I didn't see how much.

When I can drive again ( shoulder issue) I will get by there and get you the info if you like. I'm happy to do it.

I have always liked suicide doors on any vehicle. It's just the coolest idea.

Gull wing doors are pretty cool too. But nothing compares to the "chick scooper" suicide doors.

As soon as I am able to drive anywhere other than the physical therapy torture chamber, I will collect the info for you.