Sign in to follow this  
Douglas Hicks

PWN has upgraded to ??????????????

Question

If any mods over on PWN are reading this, I cannot get on the upgraded board. My name is acceptede, my password is not accepted. I get transferred to the page athat tells me to register. If you can fix this or if you cannot fix it, send me an e-mail or a PM here.

Edit Tried to register several times, and keep getting nothing. You upgrade has failed

Edited by Douglas Hicks

5 answers to this question

Keep trying Douglas, it is still being worked on. I will email MArk for you so he is aware. I noticed when get on it says I get a vbulletin saying I don't have access, nut I clikc on home and I I get in. Thanks for your patience we should have it worked out today.

Up grade looks great, I have not log on in in about 10 years. PWN was a Greaser paridise, is Dan and Bigboy still around?

They responded to a post of mine over there because I think Mark from Easy Clean sent them the link to respond. The Dan I'm referring to is Dan S. who did respond and is no longer in the Powerwashing business. He's doing something else which I'm forgetting off hand what it was but he enjoys it. Bigboy still Powerwashers once in awhile but these days he goes fishing more. Good times with those guys back then even though the debates were heated...and fun.

If any mods over on PWN are reading this, I cannot get on the upgraded board. My name is acceptede, my password is not accepted. I get transferred to the page athat tells me to register. If you can fix this or if you cannot fix it, send me an e-mail or a PM here.

Edit Tried to register several times, and keep getting nothing. You upgrade has failed

Finally fixed it, hit the Delete button.