Sign in to follow this  
douseahouse

8gpm/2500 pump

i am looking at upgrading to a 8gpm/2500psi. due to the size of my motor i am cannot get a pump with more psi. my concern is due to the lower psi will i still be able to get good results out of my current surface cleaners which are 20"? what is the max size surface cleaner i can go on this type of setup?

thanks,

rando

i am looking at upgrading to a 8gpm/2500psi. due to the size of my motor i am cannot get a pump with more psi. my concern is due to the lower psi will i still be able to get good results out of my current surface cleaners which are 20"? what is the max size surface cleaner i can go on this type of setup?

thanks,

rando

What size/type of engine are you running?

Whats the 8@ 2500psi pump going to cost you?

(Asking because,.......It maybe worthwhile to add a small engine and pump for a little more $$ and join the two units, that way you would get the desired 8gpm and maintain the psi for faster concrete cleaning, .......you would also benefit from having redundancy on the rig as well...something that would probably pay for itself/make you feel less stressed the day that your main unit craps on a job.)