Sign in to follow this  
RyanH

Magazine subscription anyone?

Question

Anyone interested in getting copies of the magazine Nature?

I ordered it a few weeks ago and get an issue every week. I'm the type that will read through a magazine once and toss it, but if anyone has any interest in it I'll be glad to send it on to someone else. Mostly current research and scientific/medical discoveries, but there are usually half a dozen interesting topics in it. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll pass them on when I'm done. Check out www.nature.com/nature for more info to see if you're interested. If nobody bites, I guess I'll have some starter paper for fires this winter.

7 answers to this question

Nobody? Man, I try to *give* away cell phones and magazines, nobody bites. I bet if I offered to give away that barely used 30" steel eagle surface cleaner I'm still trying to sell someone would jump on it!

Yeah, I found that out the hard way. A little too much for anyone not currently doing research in those fields....don't know what I was thinking. They usually have three or four really good articles that apply to everyone....last week they had two articles on alzheimers, this week they interview Bush's/Kerry's views on science and medical advancements, some good stuff. Other than that, it was a complete waste on my part. Oh well, maybe a donation to a library for a tax deduction..

Nah, I guess I'll hang onto it unless really wants one....I'm selling mine for $900. It's a fantastic unit, I just don't have the machine to power it properly. But if I find out that I have a terminal illness and will be short-lived, I'll let you know where it's kept and you can come on up for it! nobody in my family/friend circle will know what to do with it.