Sign in to follow this  
CPPW

Bleach

Please forgive this amateur question but I have read a lot of posts and I see a lot of people talking about ratios for mixing different chemicals. Why do you not use strait bleach with downstream or using a chemical injector. I am dealing with mostly brick and vinyl houses.

I work the whole metro area from Rock Hill to Lake Norman.

It seems to me that bleach is much less expensive than other chemicals.

Too strong and you start risking replacing shrubs, burning grass also some surfaces can be damaged. Why use more than necessary? Why upset a customer? Are you using store bought or 12.5%?

Too strong and you start risking replacing shrubs, burning grass also some surfaces can be damaged. Why use more than necessary? Why upset a customer? Are you using store bought or 12.5%?

I am using store bought Clorox.

Thanks for your help.

I just read a great article called "House Wash mix and things to be aware of!" by Beth n Rod Published on Mar 4th. http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/content/87-house-wash-mix-things-aware.html

Bleach will kill the mold and mildew is correct, but you need a soap to release the carbons and grime that has been sitting

On the exterior of the house. The soap will also allow the bleach to stay on the exterior for a longer dwell time to do it's job correctly. A good detergent will have advantages needed when rinsing also, no streak windows, dirt will be removed easier with less pressure. Soap added to the bleach is like Robin teaming up with Batman. Ya get it?