PATZPW

Zapped

WHO DO YOU WANT?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU WANT?

• KERRY
    • BUSH

Question

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS EVER BE ZAPPED:whoops: BY THOSE POWER LINES GOING INTO THE HOUSE? IF SO WHAT PRECAUTIONS HAVE YOU TAKEN BESIDES STAYING AWAY FROM THEM. I'VE NEVER HAS THE PLEASURE OF IT,:rolleyes: BUT I AM CAREFUL WHEN WORKING AROUND THEM.----------PAT

29 answers to this question

I went to Kingsview also and your right, they should have had signs up stating that this line was for f-m or whatever.. We stood in that long line for a bit until someone came out and said what the line was for.

They did a pretty good job of getting everyone in to vote that wanted to vote but the lady looking up cards in my line was a bit slow.

Wow...we didn't even have the lines divided here. Just one loooonnnnnggg line.

3 hours, 45 minutes was our wait time. And apparently 2 hours 10 minutes is the length of time it takes before people begin to feel comfortable talking to those around them...up until that point nobody was saying a word, but for some reason once they reached a certain spot in the queue, they opened up and starting talking first about the long wait, then the weather, then whatever. My wife and I were having fun critiquing the studentss (and even worse, the teachers') grammatical and philosophical errors on the display boards outside each classroom. Arghhh. It sucks when you see teachers blatantly trying to skew young kids' minds to such a weak and wimpy line of reasoning. Traits of good character included: kindness, politeness, friendliness, fairness, courteousness (not even a word, should have used courtesy, but I guess this teacher never bothers to check her own work with a dictionary), citzinship (yes, spelled that way), and a whole slew of similar adjectives. NOTHING about self-responsibility, accountability, motivation, aptitude, perseverance, or the pursuit of knowledge and happiness. We are building such a spineless group of whiny people in our youth and it's evident in television shows, reality television, and loudmouth hollywood brats.

Whew! Okay, what did that have to do with being shocked or zapped???

I'd put up one of those soapbox emoticons but for some reason the java portion of the advanced screen isn't fully loading on my machine.