Sign in to follow this  
PWNA HQ

PWNA/UAMCC Press Release

I think guys who haven't taken the time to read through this entire thread should know the following two opposite reactions to this:

1) The PWNA not only embraced what was going on in SPITE of the negative reaction coming from it's members (I did not renew my membership) but they spit in the contractors faces by bringing on Jim Gamble as the western environmental chair as a further show of disdain for the will of many of their members.

2) The ***** "accepted the resignation" of Robert Hinderliter. (wink wink) And this was the previous board coming through with a decision that was loyal to the members' wishes. This was a courageous decision because Robert and Michael have ridden on the coattails of "longevity" of being involved in the industry and seem to think that gives them an unwritten permission to do as they please, members be damned.

Congratulations *****, you seem to get it. An org isn't about putting forth your own agenda, it's about representing the members.

I subsequently rejoined the ***** and am proud of the decision I made.

And Douglas, we're not just complaining. We are building a case that will expose motivation behind this push to government entities. By the time we are done every entity will be afraid to talk to them for fear of being caught up in a Dateline style scandal that shows them making laws to funnel money to a few manufacturers and distributors. Government officials like to be re-elected and re-appointed. They don't like scandals.