Sign in to follow this  
John T

Did Thad resign as a UAMCC VP Bod

Question

I'm hearing rumors to that effect and it sounds like someone(s) in there Is causing problems. As a current ***** member I want my posting privileges back there ASAP since I was banned on my own free will.I stepped down from a moderator Status and I would like to get that back. Thad told me he was going to stay on now I'm hearing he had enough. Can anyone Give me an update as to what happened over there that caused this to happen.You got Russ Spense, David Vicars and now Thad walking away.. What is going on over there?

6 answers to this question

John, I would say leave it be. Hopefully the ship will sink with little disurbance to the waves. All the lies and behind the scenes stuff are finally coming to a boiling point and hopefully, for all contractors, this will just be a thing of the past. Think about how it sounds when you get what you ask for, don't like it, then demand for it be reversed. I have three boys under twelve years old and I know exactly how it sounds.

William

919-524-3875

Adrian,

Hah! Another woodie without a home. ...

LMAO Rick.

I wish them well though!

Edited by Adrian
deleting sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO Rick.

I wish them well though!

Adrian,

Although not charter, I did join the membership the first year. Presented 2 wood seminars down in Orlando. Spent too much cabbage, and played lousy golf. Had fun with Jake Clark, Scott Paul, Alan Broom, Carlos, and Bob of PT State, with numerous others.

Great convention. Fond memories of what could have, should have been.