Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

"Regular Guys" Sideshow

Who is up for meeting up in Nashville that ISN'T going to the convention but realizes the opportunity for a super fun, impromptu meet up at the location?

Sounds like fun, my caedys birthday that Saturday. No chance for me, she will be four.

Having the largest party that a three year old can have.

Wish you all the best, hanging out is fun stuff.

Ron ********** text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't sidetrack my bar round-table! We seem to crash everything else in the industry, why not a national org convention :D (wine talking now! lol)

I would love to attend, you don't have to crash there's free drink at the convention. Daryl and Paul are buying at the cocktail hour. Just show up!!

Ron ********** text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't sidetrack my bar round-table! We seem to crash everything else in the industry, why not a national org convention :D (wine talking now! lol) you are some wild cookie Celeste. Check your email. I need to ask you something on a different matter.

John,

She is married, and I think that Roger is bigger then you are. Just saying.

Celeste, I would love to come to a side bar if I was going to be anywhere near Nashville. Unfortunately, I am planning on being REALLY busy that weekend. I better be, or else I might be going out and drowning my sorrows in Sprite. (Not even Diet)

John,

She is married, and I think that Roger is bigger then you are. Just saying.

Celeste, I would love to come to a side bar if I was going to be anywhere near Nashville. Unfortunately, I am planning on being REALLY busy that weekend. I better be, or else I might be going out and drowning my sorrows in Sprite. (Not even Diet)

Lol. Roger would kill me. I ate lunch with him in the past..powerful dude now doubt.. And a class guy.. He was to hit me... He wouldn't see me:). But Rog would have my back.. Keep your mind clear Scott.. Just saying.

Roger & I both think very highly of Scott & John......just because he's a Marine Sniper, only need to fear him if you **** him off (which neither of you do :) ) We're looking very forward to seeing everyone in Nashville in a couple of weeks - still working on details but we both feel like an appearance is very important to John, Linda and hopefully the industry in general. Sometimes folks just gotta do what they gotta do - I'm excited :D