Sign in to follow this  
John T

Who's buying or selling equipment for years end closeout?

Question

I'm going thru my books now to see if I should buy some equipment before the year is out or wait to the beginning of next year. I'm looking to adding another trailer,Hot water Powerwasher and possibly a Sirocco reclaiming set-up. Have to see how my books add up. Last year I had to sell alot to eliminate debt and become more cost efficient.

How about you? Are you buying or selling and what are you looking to buy or sell?

30 answers to this question

Ok I picked up another Powerwasher(thanks Guy).. But I just lost out on a mother of a steal on a Hybrid Trailer.

Still need another Trailer and finish up on my vacuum reclaim set-up.. And maybe another Burner.

Hybrid Trailer John, care to elaborate?

A Hybrid trailer Is more like a custom trailer.. Kind of like this

NEW 7X20 ENCLOSED MOTORCYCLE TRAILER LAWN MOWER UTILITY | eBay

The one I lost out on was only a few yrs old with a black box 8' x 5' heigh which was critical. In that box I could have locked up my Swabby in and the outside part of the trailer I could have put put the Powerwashers, the vacuum set up etc. The box was black and the trailer was in very good condition. With the Box only being a total of 6'from the ground this trailer would have been perfect for the garages I do... And I found this trailer a day after it sold on Craigs list for... $1,500. A day late and a dollar short.. Working on another deal right now...as I scower the country

A Hybrid trailer Is more like a custom trailer.. Kind of like this

NEW 7X20 ENCLOSED MOTORCYCLE TRAILER LAWN MOWER UTILITY | eBay

The one I lost out on was only a few yrs old with a black box 8' x 5' heigh which was critical. In that box I could have locked up my Swabby in and the outside part of the trailer I could have put put the Powerwashers, the vacuum set up etc. The box was black and the trailer was in very good condition. With the Box only being a total of 6'from the ground this trailer would have been perfect for the garages I do... And I found this trailer a day after it sold on Craigs list for... $1,500. A day late and a dollar short.. Working on another deal right now...as I scower the country

I here I was thinking "hybrid" meaning alternative or mixed power source for the pressure pumps. lol.

Thats a nice trailer.