Sign in to follow this  
randyh56

X-Jet Hose?

I bought some more hose for the X-Jet at Home-Depot the braided clear kind. However the stuff is so stiff . Does anyone know where I could get some of the flexible hose that came with the X-Jet?

Thanks, Randy

Check the yellow pages for hose or hoses...I bought 100' from a local supplier. They have all kinds of assorted hoses and can put connection ends on them as well. I bought the poly braid and it is very flexible.

I use a non-braided hose but if the hose is warm at all it will suck itself closed and reduce the amount of chemical I am applying. I have been looking for some of the very fleixble green hose the x-jet came with as well with absolutely no luck. The rigid hose they sell most places will loosen up considerably when warmed but when its cold they are simply a nuisance. Wonder why that type of hose is so hard to come up with?

I bought 50' from espec and it was somwhat stiff. Then, I bought 300' from pressuretek and it was the blueish green very flexiable kind. just bought another 25' from pressuretek and it was whitish yellow colered and it seems a bit stiff but I have not used it yet. I guess if you don't mind buying a lot of extra you can get the good stuff from Pressuretek.