Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Giants VS Packers Football Pool for Roof Pump Give-away

Question

GiantsVSPackers11.jpg

Good luck to the final Winner....

Relax if you entered and don't see your name. We are giving a second one away and will post another pool at later dates. Those who are not on will be first on the new Pool.

Anyone that wants to win the roof pump and didn't get in the pool please enter at Home Page

6 answers to this question

Good goin Sani. As for th Packers....

I grew up just 30 miles south of Green Bay. Was really disapointed with the results of yesterdays game. My phone blew up with the texts of disgruntled friends from back home. Sad for Rogers as his record breaking season ended unjustifiably. One bad game and it's all over. Giants just outplayed them. Guess Atlanta should have been there. They wouldn't have liked playing in the cold. Giants may have been used to it and so it didn't hamper their game. Oh well, mabe next year.

Edited by Tracy Handl

Good goin Sani. As for th Packers....

I grew up just 30 miles south of Green Bay. Was really disapointed with the results of yesterdays game. My phone blew up with the texts of disgruntled friends from back home. Sad for Rogers as his record breaking season ended unjustifiably. One bad game and it's all over. Giants just outplayed them. Guess Atlanta should have been there. They wouldn't have liked playing in the cold. Giants may have been used to it and so it didn't hamper their game. Oh well, mabe next year.

Tracy will see what happen in the Sunbrite pool this week

Ron ********** text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

post-44-137772411876_thumb.jpg