Sign in to follow this  
ayetti

considering adding pressure washing to my services.

Question

I was hoping I could get some input on an idea I have been kicking around for awhile. I am considering adding pressure washing to my services. I have a carpet cleaning company in the SLO area of California. I have done quite a bit of pressure washing in the past both as a contractor and for property management and always really enjoyed it. I would like to get a trailerable heated pressure washer (which would actually help me on some of my natural stone and tile cleanings). I feel like this could be a service that would be a good addition. Have you guys seen this work out before, or does pressure washing need to be a full time gig?

4 answers to this question

I was hoping I could get some input on an idea I have been kicking around for awhile. I am considering adding pressure washing to my services. I have a carpet cleaning company in the SLO area of California. I have done quite a bit of pressure washing in the past both as a contractor and for property management and always really enjoyed it. I would like to get a trailerable heated pressure washer (which would actually help me on some of my natural stone and tile cleanings). I feel like this could be a service that would be a good addition. Have you guys seen this work out before, or does pressure washing need to be a full time gig?

Call Jerry at sirocco , he has pressure washers at the right price.

You can do just about anything part time. Once you start you will want to be full time.

Good luck you have any questions just call me. I'm in Santa Monica next week.

Ron ********** text me for

questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute.com

Call Jerry at sirocco , he has pressure washers at the right price.

You can do just about anything part time. Once you start you will want to be full time.

Good luck you have any questions just call me. I'm in Santa Monica next week.

Ron ********** text me for

questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute.com

Thanks man, I appreciate the positive response! I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I might get.

Lori @ Pressure Washer Products.com is a wealth of information and helps a lot of pressure washers get started. Give Lori a call @ (800) 519-9279 (727) 562-5488 Outside USA or email her at sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

We are a home repair and maintenance company that added power washing services a few years ago. We do pretty well with it. If you have experience, then you should be OK. There are a lot of painter/power washers in our area that can paint well, but have no idea how to power wash properly. Since you are in the cleaning business, it would be a great add on. One thing I noticed, is it's hard to find a stopping point. First we started with decks and houses. No we clean just about anything on the exterior of a house and am looking at getting a pure water unit this year so we can do glass. If you can sell it and it goes along with your existing business, go for it. Start with the basics and add new eqipment and services each year.

Good luck