Sign in to follow this  
KSROOFS

All flow VS Fatboy

When I was getting into roof cleaning I searched long and hard to find videos of both of these pumps actually spraying... Couldn't find any.. So I got both of the pumps and tried to make a quick video to help out with your decisions in the future. Im not very good at movie editing but hopefully it helps you guys out!

Good job, thanks for the video, the fat boy may give a little more kick if it was attached to a 12v charging system, like that of a pressure washer (if pw in use ). I dont think the fat would have liked the 5/8 hose.

Edited by 810F250

yeah I don't think it would either... The all-flow took almost all of the five gallons just to prime! The battery for the fatboy is new so it may not be fully charged.. But I feel that the fatboy has plenty of kick.. The real test will be when im trying to spray a tall roof in the wind, that is where I hope to see the All-flow excel, and on big jobs where it runs for hours at a time..

I would say that if you were doing roofs all the time go with the all flow, but for occasional roof cleaning, chem transfer and soaping concrete I'd go with the fatboy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used a fat boy,but I know some swear by them.

I also know that my all flow was a pita. For the money you can buy 2 Flojet air pumps. They are reliable and will last twice as long without rinsing. The best ive used.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

yeah I like the fat-boy it has never let me down, I guess I was expecting some huge difference in performance from the all-flow. Hopefully mine last a good while they cost enough!