Sign in to follow this  
jgautreau

Delco Video's

Question

4 answers to this question

Jgau,

I have the entire set that I purchase about 8 months ago minus the maintenace tape, (my vcr ate it). I went to the Delco training last February. I wish that they would have taught more topics. In all good training though for a newbie.

Let me know what your offering. I paid $150.00 ( you can visit therer site to confirm the price) for the set of I believe 6 tapes, Housewashing, starting pw biz, truckwashing, flatwork, enviromental powerwashing, accessories for the Pwer. If you want call me at 678-480-0123, we can discuss a price. I veiw them regularly before a upcoming job. I will let a newbie aquire them to familarize themselves with this biz. I also have manuals too.

Degraffreed

I bought the videos from Delco 2 years ago and was very disappointed. They are very boring and poorly done. I would recommend you try to attend the PWNA conference and take the classes that interest you. If you can’t make the conference try to contact someone outside your area and see if you can work with them for a couple days for free. Good Luck

Jack,

I agree the Delco video are not made by hollywood producers But as a newbie coming in I did invest in them just to be able to see how housewashing techniques were done, flatwork,etc. If I had not viewed the tapes before my first job, I guarantee that I would have blown the windows out of the first home that I did or sprayed water in the seams of the siding, casuing water to get behind the siding.Therefore do not look at the quality of the video but the know how of the tapes. You can view them as many times before a job. Just to get a understanding of what should and should not do. Just my .02.

Degraffreed

D

I'll take $75 + shipping for the #1000 Power Washers Training Package

Training Package Includes:

Video Tapes:

10 (Pressure Washers, Bells, & Whistles)

105 (Flat Work)

301 (Starting Your Own Mobile Power Wash Business)

404 (Vent-A-Hood Cleaning)

504 (Fleet Washing--Mobile Recycling)

505 (House Washing)

Manuals:

211 (Delco/Diedrich Restoration)

215 (Power Wash Manual).

$250.00 (save: $110.00).