Sign in to follow this  
John T

Thanks TGS admin for the nice message

Question

13 answers to this question

OMG, that explains everything!!!!!!!!! My birthday was yesterday and yours is today???

It's a Tarus Thang!!!!!

Happy Birthday John!!!

OMG, that explains everything!!!!!!!!! My birthday was yesterday and yours is today???

It's a Tarus Thang!!!!!

Happy Birthday John!!!

Lololol and so is my oldest daughter. My younger daughter b-day is may 23rd so she just misses being a Taurus but she's no different and they both are walking generals--Yikes.

Hey happy birthday right back at ya big "Guy".

And how old are you now? 35 again?

Beth

35 aahhhhhhh hmmmm to many years ago to remember that age..oh yea that was my second year doing my Powerwashing business.. Seems like yesterday until I have to do something then it seems like "so many years ago"

Shhhh I'm 25 at heart:wink:

Well heck, I'm going to just be 35 from now on. I hit a big number last year and I refuse to go higher. So I picked a lower one I like and I'm going to hang out there. Works for me, although the DMV knows the truth.....

Have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!

Beth

Well heck, I'm going to just be 35 from now on. I hit a big number last year and I refuse to go higher. So I picked a lower one I like and I'm going to hang out there. Works for me, although the DMV knows the truth.....

Beth

Sounds Good to me !

Happy Late Birthday John... Didn't really know you then but now I do...

Okay, here's the answer to your age problem... as I explain it, I have three ages: chronological, physical, and mental... none of which are the same!

Happy Late Birthday John... Didn't really know you then but now I do...

Okay, here's the answer to your age problem... as I explain it, I have three ages: chronological, physical, and mental... none of which are the same!

Isn't that the truth. Mental I feel great, chronological is the way it is and physically I need to do something about.. But coming from the mental area---thanks for the belated B-day Dave:listening_headphone

Beth

I saw a good one on Facebook:

"I'm 39.99 plus shipping and handling!"

My Mom was 29 and it took me till I was 30+ to realize something was amiss! Now that I am, well... past that + after the 30... I am pretty sure she wasn't telling the truth!!!