Sign in to follow this  
John T

Time to move on after This Sunday.

Question

The last 2 days here was fun again. Kind of like old times. I'll pop in from time to time and maybe add a little input or ask a question or two but besides that I'm cutting my net time way down to grab what I like to do most back which is real time connecting with people. It's good to see everything here is back on track so leaving on a good note is a positive thing.

I may still respond a little more on some newer bulletin boards to help them get off the ground a little bit higher.But my time there is limited soon as well.

2 days then gone..let's see of I can stay out of trouble:hopelessness:

4 answers to this question

John, there are these guys doing a tv documentary on internet addiction. They would like to talk to you. It's not an intervention or anything like that...no really..it's not. lol. Jk.

Good luck John. See you back on in a week. Will miss you when you're gone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lololol funny stuff up there.. Yea Sunday 2019 I'm thru here.. The Internet patch says it's guaranteed to help me in no more then 7 yrs...lol it's nice to have a few laughs here...

After this past week I took a long hard look what I'm doing here...and this is what I came up with.. What am I doing here??

I look around and so many of the guys I use to connect with are gone. I just got a message from Mike Hughes linked in who moderated more of these boards at the same time then anyone I knew and he's pretty much left here years ago. Then of course he got out of the business.

Where is Jeff L.? How about Ken Fenner? Everett Abrams,Rob Huffman,Jack Kramer, Matt Johnson,Gary Shell and many others from the past who use to post alot..... Most of the guys above "Have left the building" and are doing better then they ever have in this business..

My business is by far having it's best year to date. We hired our 3rd guy and thats over the limit of what I want and we can't slow down. The other day it was 100 degrees here and my Guys worked 16hrs and the next day 14 hrs. This is all because of Kathy making every call from morning to night and also from her cell phone when not in the office..

She's the reason why where staying tremendously busy... Me besides this Ruth thing and keeping the people I have involved posted with updates and taking text from Carol Alt who's now in Italy who has read her folder and is pleading with me on what she can do and others doing the same...that to me is the real dealings. Also dealing with my brother in law and planning next years big Charity event that he does and I may switch it all up to do something large with the Powerwashers that is things I get great satisfaction doing....

But besides that and because I have alot of free time in my hands because I don't go to my guys jobs and on residential I don't pick up the money and most commercial unless it's large I don't go(except parking garages which I always go to) I am playing on the bb's and there are so many other things I should be doing...

Writing is on the wall. I signed off last night here for the first time in years.. Sunday night like Tony ************** did awhile back I'm shutting some bb's down as far as my participation is concerned. There to big and there doing real well and they dont need guys like myself hanging around because there working like a fine tuned instrument on there own.

Will I come back like Tony did and Jeff L. Did for awhile?? I can't say.. If I do I'll beg for Beth to ban me..lol like I did to Scott Stone back on ***.. He finally banned me because I bugged the crap out of him to do it...but of course they put me back on there..lol

Seriously it's been fun.. But now it's time to first go to some new start ups and then onto my second boat next year. The first one sat in my back yard and never went out yrs ago because all my free time was mostly Powerwashing and then onto the net. The boat which was in great shape only ran in my back yard with water running thru the engine to keep it working correctly... It never went out once in 2 yrs then I got rid of it.. This time next year I'll be on a boat with stories to tell and share and hopefully some of you come to visit and your all invited if your in town....

That's the life I want back and not to be sitting with people and hanging with my Droid phone and I-pad to see whats the latest on these large bulletin boards.. It's to much for me to keep doing that.. And who's been after me the most to get off these main sites-- my wife Kathy.. So blame her not me for getting off of here..lol. But then again she has always been smarter then me so now it's time to listen to family.

Besides look how long this post is already..and a half hour to type it on my I-pad... That should tell u something if anyone is still reading this..lol I need to get off... My thumbs hurt.

Whatever happened to John T.?? That guy?.. He hurt his Thumbs:boxing: