Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Hello from eastern Europe.

Question

I'm out here in Sofia, Bulgaria again visiting my wife's family. This is where I first met her many years ago and soon we'll have our 13th wedding anniversary. Tomorrow we drive down south to Plovdiv to see her uncle and aunt. Greece is only a few hours south so we plan on visiting friends that have a beach house there.

Polina is out right now at the government offices doing paperwork so our son will have duel citizenship. We'll see how that goes, shouldnt be any problem. I'll try to upload some pictures from this iPhone later but I don't know if that works.

6 answers to this question

Sitting on the beaches of the Black Sea at this moment watching all the pretty Bulgarian and Russian women. It nice that most of the ladies are topless. Good thing I'm wearing dark sunglasses or my wife would kill me.

Upon arrival in the USA and standing in the customs line at Boston I hear a voice that's familiar. I look behind me and see my sister. She has just got back from a business meeting in Paris. How impossible is that?

The only thing weirder is I actually got to clean my own house this morning (actually just coat it in precarb... cedar siding). Tired of the wife telling me that I have time to do everyone else's house except our own.

The only thing weirder is I actually got to clean my own house this morning (actually just coat it in precarb... cedar siding)

Rick you don't like using bleach for your maint. cleanings on your house?