Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Small Redwood House

Question

6 answers to this question

Redwood is good stuff. Taylor guitars will make you a custom acoustic with redwood if you have the dough! post-2623-137772432107_thumb.gif

Redwood is good stuff. Taylor guitars will make you a custom acoustic with redwood if you have the dough! [ATTACH=CONFIG]18958[/ATTACH]

That would be sweet... :cool:

Hey Rick Petry I wanted to post this small redwood house just for you buddy! I know how much you love your redwood!

Hey Shane,

Thanks for the pics, forgot what it looks like, have not had a redwood job this year. Redwood is very scarce in this area of the Northeast. It is a terrific looking wood, somewhat similar to WRC but a lot easier to work on.

Hey Shane,

Thanks for the pics, forgot what it looks like, have not had a redwood job this year. Redwood is very scarce in this area of the Northeast. It is a terrific looking wood, somewhat similar to WRC but a lot easier to work on.

It was a challenge to match up the redwood next to the previous siding stained with Sp Blend. The new wood was pretty sappy very golden looking and i had to use straight up redwood with no brown. It wasn't perfect but they were happy and understood the color difference.I'm already scheduled to go spray the new wood again if it ever stops raining.

It was just nice to rescue this house from painters wanting to paint it! It was new homeowners and the bids she had got were to paint it! I'm glad I stopped by and introduced myself to them when i did. :cool: