Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

How do you define professionalism?

Question

5 answers to this question

As for a definition I don't kno. Being Prof. is a frame of mine. As for a company it is treat your customers the way you would want to be treated.

Charlie

I feel I am in Philosphy again. Is there a God or not a God?

Beth/Rod. I am glad to see someone finally is adressing the side of this business that is lacking. There are plenty of archived threads on which chemical, which machine, which applicator etc. Just about every customer I have dealt with views powerwashing as some hillbilly that shows up in a Fred Sanford pickup, a home depot machine and the ability to wreck everything in the path of water. There are a strong number of people on this board that are working to change the perception of the industry, you guys being two of them. I applaud your efforts and dedication.

Professionalissm, This may not be a defintion but here we go.

Professionalism is being educated in every aspect of the work you do, constantly updating your methods of washing, customer service, bidding and invoicing.

Professionalism is striving to make your business better for the customers benefit.

Professionalism is shown in the uniform you and your crew wears, the way you behave on the job, the way you talk to people, the way your rig looks, your rig does not have to be a high dollar fancy rig just neat, clean and most important functional.

Professionalissm is talking politly to your customers as well as educating them (you are the pro). It is the image you portray from the first phone call you recieve from the customer to the follow up after the job is complete and you have been paid.

RLS