Sign in to follow this  
John T

Trailer Rig Stolen

Question

Jeremy Kiefer's Trailer Rig was just stolen. This was posted on PWRA' bulletin board. Jeremy just recently hosted the Huntsville Alabama RT which might ring a bell for the ones who don't know Jeremy. On stuff like this we stick together so pass this post around to wherever PW sites you go to and if you happen to notice some of his equipment or something very similar popping up for sale on Craigslist,EBay etc contact Jeremy.

" Trailer rig stolen

Guys, my trailer with equipment was stolen Sunday night. If you would watch the video and keep an eye out for any items someone is selling in your area on Craigslist or pawn shops. Big ticket items was a Pressure Pro Hot Water 5.5 gpm skid with a horizontal burner and vanguard engine. Also had an 8gpm machine with a 13hp Honda motor cold unit on it. The other big ticket item was a wheelbarrow type orange Rigid air compressor with dual tanks and I think a 5 hp Honda motor. Here is the video and please let me know if you see or know anything.

Jeremy Kiefer- Clear Shine Maintenance

Exterior Cleaning and Commercial Window Washing in Huntsville, Madison, and Athens, Alabama"

1 answer to this question