Sign in to follow this  
John T

Who else moderated multiple Powerwashing bb's?

Question

It's funny how some people won't admit they moderated other Powerwashing bb's and if you said they did they call you a liar..lol.

I know me and Beth moderated multiple bb's at the same time and she is one of the rarest who actually administrated at least 3 very popular PW bulletin boards. She's the only one I know of that admin or co-admin both PW org's bb's.

Mike Hughes is the only other person that I can think of off hand that was the admin on 3 different PW bb's.

So who else moderated multiple PW bb's and was it worth it to help out your friends sites?

To me most of the time it was.

6 answers to this question

John I have moderated on boards and have been asked to head up the wood portion on many new ones. I only pay attention to techniqual aspect of the job unless someone is a real idiot.

What was that wood bulletin board that Greg R. Started up and and sold? I use to lurk there alot and learn everything wood. Were you Shane or Jim a mod there at one time?

What was that wood bulletin board that Greg R. Started up and and sold? I use to lurk there alot and learn everything wood. Were you Shane or Jim a mod there at one time?

deckguide.com

I'm not sure if i was a mod there it's been so long.... I'm a mod on the cleaningtalk.com but hardly go there.

deckguide.com

I'm not sure if i was a mod there or not it's been a while....I'm a mod at the cleaningtalk.com but hardly go there.