Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Staying busy during the winter months

With no residential work and a full time crew doing restaurants, I have been researching what to do until April when our weather in the Northeast breaks. Look into subcontracting for your cable company doing disconnects and collections. You don't have to start your own company to do this, you can actually work for one of the established ones. All you need is a 28' ladder, a truck, a few box wrenches and a wire cutter. They will supply the specialty lock out tools. At a liesurely pace, my younger brother makes $1500/week working from Thursday to Monday. Something to think about.

Dan, he needs someone in your area. I told them about you and they want you to contact them via email, or phone. You can call me and I will give you the details as they have been outlined to me. The only additional gear you will need are ladder hooks (specialty for phone or cable) and you need to have 1 mill liability 2 mill agregate to do solely disconnects (no installs). Call your agent or if you don't carry your own insurance, Joe can get it for you. Cost is about $400/year. Call me next week if you have any more q's. --Ken

Check into gutter cleaning and ice dam removals. There's good money in both of them and gutter cleaning runs all year round.

The prices on both vary depending upon the job. I've got some information listed on my website, take a look.